AB Games develops f2p hidden object games. Our main project Hidden City is been played by than 1 million people every day. In the USA our project made the top 3 by revenue in the adventure category, and became #1 puzzle in Japan.
You will be detailing sketches for in-game locations and in prospect – creating your own from scratch.
- implement your vision and become a reference for other artists
- work with project which has more than 4.5 monthly users
- adding details to working sketches for them to be finalized by our artists
- monitor the work of your colleague artists and give constructive feedback
- collaborate with art lead and their team
- 3+ years of experience in gaming industry
- knowledge of Adobe graphic software
- ability to build the form correctly and work with color
- strong skills in line art
- understanding of composition and proportions
- ability to adapt quickly to setting and art conception of the project
- experience creating HOPA games
- experience using Asana/Jira
- ability to follow a task description correctly
- knowledge of other graphic software
- creative approach, self-dependence and initiativity
- ability to competently state your decision and reason it
- follow gaming trends and competitors projects
What we offer
- Stability. Our project has a 5 year development plan, and its key performance indicators are constantly increasing.
- Fun. When you are working in game development, it is crucial which attitude you bring to the process. That is why everyone of us sees this job as labor of love where there’s always place for creativity.
- Growth. We invest a lot of time and resources into our development: attend workshops and courses, visit conferences and european museums for inspiration.
- Care. We want our team to have everything they need, that is why we pay high salaries, compensate food costs, organise team buildings, mountain and sea trips for our team.