You will be responsible for the full circle in our company: writing and coordinating vacancies, choosing search channels and posting vacancies, selecting candidates, conducting job interviews, sending job offers and working with recruitment analytics and metrics.
We are looking for a talented and experienced recruiter who is inspired by human interactions and possibility to impact a unique product by using their talent of understanding people and job requirements for creative positions. Our perfect candidate will not limit themselves by standard search channels but will be looking for new possibilities, methods, and tools to search for talents.
This is one of the key roles in the HR team. You will be that person who opens the company doors for newcomers. Your ability to find and attract “our” people will have a great impact on success of our future project. For this position it is very important to focus on quality and not quantity.
- great understanding of IT market and 2+ years of experience in gaming industry
- strong knowledge of modern search tools
- attention to details and discernment
- excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- proactivity, self-dependence, responsibility
What we offer
- become a developer of the best free-to-play HOPA game
- be part of team of professionals who love to create games
- non-formal approach and direct work with company and project managers
- attractive salary and bonuses
- comfortable office on Pechersk
- openness to your ideas and opportunity to implement successful ones in our games
- free in-house education and compensation for external courses
- flexible work schedule