AB Games develops f2p hidden object games. Our main project Hidden City is been played by than 1 million people every day. In the USA our project made the top 3 by revenue in the adventure category, and became #1 puzzle in Japan.
You will be developing and optimizing game engine and its instruments.
- participate in important decisions concerning project development and create the best game engine in this genre
- work with project which has more than 4.5 monthly users
- develop, optimize, and refactor Windows/web branch of our ga,=me engine and its instruments
- collaborate with project director, art director, game design department, and development team;
- work with technical documentation
- take business trips to AB Games Rivne studio
- 5+ years of experience in programing, including developing applications using C# or С++
- experience working with DirectX 9/11
- understanding of OOP principles
- understanding of multithreading principles
- knowledge of OpenGL ES and Android System API interfaces
- experience in using Ant, Universal Windows Platform, Windows SDK, SVN, Jira, and Visual Studio.
- love for computer games
- ability to work with third-party libraries and code written by another developer
- ability to code within multithreading and multiprocessor environment
- ability to make your point and find reasons, but also to hear and accept team’s opinion
What we offer
- Stability. Our project has a 5 year development plan, and its key performance indicators are constantly increasing.
- Fun. When you are working in game development, it is crucial which attitude you bring to the process. That is why everyone of us sees this job as labor of love where there’s always place for creativity.
- Growth. We invest a lot of time and resources into our development: attend workshops and courses, visit conferences and european museums for inspiration.
- Care. We want our team to have everything they need, that is why we pay high salaries, compensate food costs, organise team buildings, mountain and sea trips for our team.