We are looking for an Administrator to work in the Cyprus office of the company. The Lead of the direction is based in Ukraine, thus communication with him will be online. The tasks will be directly related to the activities of the office in Cyprus and the company as a whole.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Linux OS, OC FreeBSD, Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022 (AD, GPO);
- Knowledge of VLAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, OSPF, Quagga, Firewall, ipfw, 802.1x, RADIUS, IPSec, Strongswan, OpenVPN;
- Experience with network equipment Mikrotik, Ubiquiti;
- Knowledge of FreeBSD operating system basics;
- Experience with L2, L3, Dividing the network into VLANs;
- Experience with VMware vSphere virtualization system, vCenter;
- Database basics (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with G-Suite, Atlassian (Servicedesk, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo), SVN
- Knowledge of Zabbix, grafana + prometheus basics;
- Experience with Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian language
- Ensuring the operation of the company’s IT infrastructure;
- Monitoring the operation of servers and services (only internal services of the company);
- Monitoring the operation and development of network infrastructure (mikrotik OS, FreeBSD);
- Ensuring the smooth operation of video surveillance systems (Trassir, UniFi) and ACS (Biostar2 Suprema);
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth operation of backups (Veem + File + database);
- Administration of Active Directory, AD GPO management, new policy development;
- Administration of Atlassian services (Servicedesk, Jira, Confluence);
- Administration of SVN, GitLab;
- Jenkins administration;
- Diagnostics of software / hardware faults;
- Ensuring fault tolerance of equipment and servers;
- Writing technical documentation for IT infrastructure;
- Audit of security, servers, configs, accesses.
What is important for us:
- Competitive salary;
- Paid Time off – vacation, sick days.