AB Games develops f2p hidden object games. Our main project Hidden City is been played by than 1 million people every day. In the USA our project made the top 3 by revenue in the adventure category, and became #1 puzzle in Japan.
You will be drawing hidden objects of different complexity for in-game locations.
- sharpen your skills and become a reference for other artists
- work with project which has more than 4.5 monthly users
- picking objects and creating art at lead artists request
- draw and place objects on finalized backgrounds
- find original and logical solutions for every new location
- basic art education
- knowledge of Adobe graphic software
- ability to work with preciseness and quality, following the sketch and requested stylistics
- ability to make your point and find reasons as well as to hear and accept team’s opinion
- experience working with big amounts of data and meeting project’s business goals
- experience in HOPA games
- creative approach
What we offer
- Stability. Our project has a 5 year development plan, and its key performance indicators are constantly increasing.
- Fun. When you are working in game development, it is crucial which attitude you bring to the process. That is why everyone of us sees this job as labor of love where there’s always place for creativity.
- Growth. We invest a lot of time and resources into our development: attend workshops and courses, visit conferences and european museums for inspiration.
- Care. We want our team to have everything they need, that is why we pay high salaries, compensate food costs, organise team buildings, mountain and sea trips for our team.