You will be drawing backgrounds for in-game locations based on given sketches and references using 3D base, creating highly detailized graphics and finalizing content made by other artists.
This position requires collaboration with 2D Team Lead Artist, project producer and other specialists.
Our game art
- 2+ years of experience in game industry
- knowledge of Adobe graphic software
- education in art
- ability to meet deadlines and required quality
- ability to make your point and find reasons as well as to hear and accept team’s opinion
What we offer
- Stability. Our project has a 5 year development plan, and its key performance indicators are constantly increasing.
- Fun. When you are working in game development, it is crucial which attitude you bring to the process. That is why everyone of us sees this job as labor of love where there’s always place for creativity.
- Growth. We invest a lot of time and resources into our development: attend workshops and courses, visit conferences and european museums for inspiration.
- Care. We want our team to have everything they need, that is why we pay high salaries, compensate food costs, organise team buildings, mountain and sea trips for our team.